When we talk about baldness we usually mean partial or complete loss of hair. Men are more affected from baldness than women and around 70% of men suffer from male pattern baldness.
However, there are some home remedies that can effectively reduce the baldness.
Top Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Baldness
Coconut Milk & Oil
- If you regularly use coconut milk on the scalp, you will take care of the baldness.
- You should mix coconut oil with few teaspoons of lemon juice and Amla oil and apply it on the scalp. Let it act for 20 minutes and wash it off afterwards. You will heal the scalp and fight dandruff at the same time.
- Coconut oil will nourish the hair and the scalp as well.
Massaging Regularly & Basic Oils
- If you regularly massage your scalp with oils such as almond oil, coconut oil, olive oil, or amla oil, you will stimulate the hair follicles, and prevent dandruff formation.
- Apply a large amount of oil on the scalp and the hair as well.
- Massage the hair and scalp for 10 minutes and let it act for 15 minutes. Wash the hair with a shampoo afterwards.
- Do this few times per week so you can prevent any baldness.
- Also, you can apply coconut or amla oil on the scalp before you go to sleep so you can improve the blood circulation.
Fenugreek Seeds & Oil
- You should fry couple of fenugreek seeds in coconut oil.
- The, strain the mixture and apply it on the head.
- Do this couple of times per week before you take a shower so you can prevent baldness.
- Henna leaves are known to give color and shine to the hair and treat hair loss.
- You should first boil the leaves in mustard oil.
- Then, cool down the mixture and strain it. Mix the strained oil with coconut oil and apply it on the scalp few times per week so you can see the effects.
Honey Mixed In Olive Oil
- Mix 2 tsp. of honey with 2 tbsp. of olive oil and 1 tsp. of cinnamon powder.
- Apply the mixture on the scalp and let it act for 15 minutes. Wash it off afterwards.
- Do this few times per week for 3 months so you can see the results.
- Onions are great for the treatment of patchy baldness.
- Cut one big onion in half (red or white) and rub it on the bald area two times per day.
- Rub the area until it becomes red.
- After that, rub some honey on the bald spots and repeat this every day so you can see results.
Lettuce & Spinach
- Spinach and lettuce are amazing for hair loss prevention.
- Mix lettuce and spinach in a blender and extract the juice from it.
- Apply it on the bald areas and let it rest for few hours. Wash it off and repeat this couple of times per week so you can see results.
Lemon & Pepper Cons
- Take 10 pepper cons and 8 lemon seeds and crush them.
- Add few drops of water so you can form a paste and apply it on the bald areas two times per day.
- Do this for couple of weeks and you will improve the blood circulation and in that manner stimulate hair growth.
Saffron & Licorice Powder
- Saffron and licorice powder will eliminate the bald patches from your head.
- Add 2 tbsp. of licorice powder and a pinch of saffron in 4 tbsp. of milk (cold) and blend well.
- Apply the mixture on the bald patches and let it act during the night.
- Wash the area the next morning and do this few times per week so you can see results.
- Beat one egg and apply it on the scalp so you can promote hair growth. You can even mix it with some olive oil and apply it again on the scalp. You should do this few times per week.